December 28, 2011

Prologue, 1st, 2nd, 3rd and part of the 4th chapters of Halo: Primordium online!!!


       Can't wait 5 days for the new Halo book, Primordium to come out? Or maybe you want to check it out before buying it? Well Tor Books and Halo Waypoint have got you covered. Today, Tor released the Prologue and 1st chapter of the book, and Halo Waypoint released the 2nd, 3rd, and part of the 4th. Halo Primordium releases this Tuesday, January 3rd, 2012. So these excerpts should hold you until then.

Prologue and 1st Chapter
2nd, 3rd, and part of 4th chapters

3 comments:

  1. Finally got my copy today!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My God, you're lucky... I'm still having trouble getting it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol, that sucks man. Yea I'm about mid-way through the 7th chapter. Kind of dissapointed that I'm only that far.

    ReplyDelete